Nowhere is safe from snakes, not even the … gas station?
A couple attempting to fill their vehicle with fuel were shocked to discover a snake curled up inside the holder for the nozzle.
“Look carefully before picking up those gas handles,” Loren-Stacie Fleenor warned on Facebook.
Fleenor says she stopped at the Cowboys Shell gas station on in Cedartown, Georgia, when her partner Matthew went to pump some gas and noticed the snake camping out. The couple moved their vehicle to another pump, and a hero decided to jump in to remove the snake.
Snake dude Brandon Radke came to the rescue, and was able to remove the snake using the nozzle, a little bit of patience, and a lot of courage.
“I love snakes,” Radke told KIRO 7. “Once you grab behind the head, it can’t really reach around and get you.”
Radke said the snake was a nonvenomous rat snake, which he released in the nearby woods.