Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
In the April issue
We look at the state of the Apple HomeKit market and imagine future iOS devices. Plus, read about our favorite gear and apps for travel photography.
Also in this month’s issue:
• Mac User: Apple’s new HQ, Apple Park, will open in April
• iOS Central: 5 things the iPad Pro needs instead of skinnier bezels
• Working Mac: Connecting an Apple LED Cinema Display to a USB-C MacBook or MacBook Pro?
• Create: Our favorite gear and apps for travel photography
• Mac 911: How to manage multiple family members’ media within a single Photos library
We’re now on a new platform that adds the ability to read in landscape, adjust type size, pinch and zoom and do a full library search. Your issue library access will be intact but it need to be downloaded again and will display in the new format.
Check out our responsive view. While in the issue, swipe to an article page like MacUser, tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help you.